Helping Seniors and Their Families
Do you want to sell your home but don't know where to start?
Do you feel overwhelmed?
Krista Dixon is a Realtor and Seniors Real Estate Specialist. She knows which companies can get the job done right the first time, who are senior friendly and can be trusted.
Here are the essential steps you can expect from us when helping you in the transition process from start to finish:
• Pricing considerations
• Getting organized
• Taking inventory
• Staging your home
• Showing your home
• Negotiating the sale and closing
• Packing and moving
Sell or Buy Your Home
With My Help
Client Care Program
Krista provides the following FREE specialist referral resources to her real estate clients:
• Senior referral services
• Licensed, bonded contractors
• Movers & move managers
• Estate sales
• Pet sitters
• Certified estate planners
• Certified elder attorneys
• And many more …
- I became a licensed Realtor in 2005 after I retired from my teaching career of many years. My father had dementia and I helped my family navigate all aspects of finding care resources, memory care, and ultimately the sale of the family home. It was because of these experiences that I decided to become a Seniors Real Estate specialist – so that I could help other families successfully navigate these situations while providing the resources, knowledge and experience they need to successfully buy or sell their home.
- As the owner of 55+ Real Estate Services I draw upon the expertise of a network of senior specialists, such as Estate Planners, CPAs, and Elderlaw Attorneys, Professional Fiduciaries and CPAs in order to provide trusted information to my clients.
- Under our free Client Care program we offer referrals such as: In-Home Care, Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care. I have helped my clients by planning seminars and working closely with various local City and County Agencies such as the Office of Aging, Alzheimer’s Association, and Elder Abuse.
- Please feel free to call me for a FREE Consultation or a FREE Market Evaluatio
My Credentials and Memberships
- National Association of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors
- Inland Valley Association of Realtors
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist Council
- Certified Trust and Probate Specialist
- Riverside County Estate Planning Council
- San Bernardino County Estate Planning Council
- Menifee Chamber of Commerce
My Community Involvement
- President – Sun City Civic Association. September 2019 – present. The Community Information Club is organized to offer information and presentations about community resources.
- Volunteeer – Sun City Civic Association. January 2019 – Present. Welcome Wagon Club serves to welcome new residents to the community, provide tours of the facilities, and offer local business information and resources.
- Volunteer – Sun City Civic Association. January 2018 – September 2020. Building and Grounds Committee is organized around the principle elements of its operational mandate to understand and monitor facilities maintenance/management for buildings and all facilities.
- Volunteer – Sun City Civic Association. January 2018 – October 2019. Sun City Greek Theater Committee is organized around the principle to understand and restore the Greek Theater.
- Volunteer – Housing Policy Policy Committee 2014 – Present. Inland Valley Association of Realtors. The Housing Policy committee addresses issues dealing with housing and real estate throughout the Inland Empire.
- Volunteer – Riverside County District Attorney’s Real Estate Fraud Task Force. 2014 – 2016. The District Attorney’s Real Estate Fraud Unit is dedicated to prosecuting fraudulent real estate transactions.
- Board Member – Riverside County Mental Health Western Region. 1998 – 2003. The Regional Behavioral Health Advisory Boards (Western, Desert, and Mid-County) are an advisory body, composed of volunteers appointed by the Behavioral Health Director, and work in conjunction with the Riverside University Health System ¿ Behavioral Health to ensure citizens and professional input and involvement in all aspects of Department Services. The Regional Behavioral Health Advisory Board members serve a three-year term and are governed by the California Welfare and Institution Code §5604 and the Ralph M. Brown Act.
Our Guiding Philosophy
“My siblings and I felt overwhelmed when we helped our mother sell the family home. My father had demetia and was going into memory care. We had little idea of what to do and no one to guide us through the process.
As a result of this experience, I decided to become a specialized Realtor who helps guide my senior real estate clients and their families through these situations step-by-step. I also offer FREE senior resource referrals to the public through my Client Care Program.”
If I Had Known Then...
“If I had known then what I know now, my husband, his brother and our families would be saving a lot of anguish and stress over the threat of losing the property we though we’d inherit. I wish we’d met Krista a year ago to plan our ‘exit strategy’; we could have avoided this worry and disaster.”
-KB, Jurupa Valley
“Now that the house has sold, I wanted to let you know how pleased I was with Krista Dixon, the agent who sold the house. Krista was patient, creative, and a real advocate for us. If you don’t use her regularly, you should!”
-AZ, Washington, D.C.
Questions About Our Services?
Give us a call or complete the form below: